Thank you for visiting our website. RDH Building Science Inc. (“RDH”) operates learnbuildingscience.com (“the Site”) to provide access to educational content, as well as information about RDH, RDH Building Science Laboratories, and the projects that we are involved in. By accessing and using the Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
RDH reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
Purchases and Refunds
You are responsible for all activity on your learnbuildingscience.com account, including all purchases made by you or anyone you allow to use your account.
Upon receiving payment for a chosen course, RDH will grant you access to that course for the duration described on the course page.
If you are dissatisfied with your course for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible. We welcome the opportunity to resolve your concern, but please note that the courses on learnbuildingscience.com are not normally eligible for a refund.
We do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate information about pricing, discounts, and product availability. In the event that an error does occur, we reserve the right to correct or cancel an order at any time, and/or edit an order to reflect the correction, and/or correct the error on learnbuildingscience.com.
We reserve the right to terminate any or all of your accounts or services at any time. We will make reasonable attempts to notify you. Upon termination, RDH has the right to delete all data, files, or other information that is stored in your account.
You agree to use learnbuildingscience.com and any content, material, or information found on learnbuildingscience.com solely for lawful purposes. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or its content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify learnbuildingscience.com content, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for you.
Indemnification, Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
Use of the learnbuildingscience.com website, as well as any information or materials provided directly or indirectly via learnbuildingscience.com, is entirely at your own risk. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RDH, its affiliated companies, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs resulting from your use, misuse, or inability to use learnbuildingscience.com or its content.
Without limiting the application of the foregoing, users should note in particular that:
- The information and materials found on learnbuildingscience.com do not constitute engineering, management or related advice. Many factors must be considered and you are urged to consult with a qualified professional to properly determine your own situation.
- Neither RDH, its affiliates and related companies, nor respective directors, officers, employees, consultants or agents makes any representations or warranties that access to and use of learnbuildingscience.com will be uninterrupted, error free, or free from defects, viruses or other harmful components.
- Information on learnbuildingscience.com is subject to change without notice.
Copyright and Use of Intellectual Property
RDH reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in learnbuildingscience.com and all of its content, except in cases where content has been added from the public domain or with permission from other copyright holders. The content on learnbuildingscience.com is made available to you for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
Except in cases of fair dealing as defined by Canadian copyright law, you may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other content published or stored on learnbuildingscience.com. You must obtain permission from the relevant copyright holder to copy, post, republish, or otherwise redistribute any learnbuildingscience.com content. RDH will make reasonable efforts to provide the names of copyright holders upon request.
All brand names and product names used on learnbuildingscience.com are trademarks or trade names of their respective holders. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout learnbuildingscience.com without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
Links to and from learnbuildingscience.com
Links from learnbuildingscience.com to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave learnbuildingscience.com. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by RDH of the third party, the third-party website, or the information contained therein. RDH is not responsible for the availability of any such websites or the content thereon.
If you would like to link from a third party site to any part of learnbuildingscience.com, you must follow these guidelines:
- Unless authorized in writing by RDH, you may not link in such a way that learnbuildingscience.com content appears to have originated from another website.
- You may not mirror, frame, or embed the home page or any other pages of learnbuildingscience.com or any content hosted on learnbuildingscience.com on any other website or webpage.
- You must indicate clearly that the link leads to learnbuildingscience.com
Terms of Ideas Submissions
RDH welcomes feedback and suggestions regarding learnbuildingscience.com. However, you are advised that, regardless of what your submission says, the following terms will apply. Until and unless a written agreement is in place, you agree that:
- RDH will consider all submissions to be non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- RDH shall have no obligations concerning the submissions, including but not limited to, no obligation to return any materials or acknowledge receipt of any submissions.
- RDH may use, redistribute, or disclose the submissions for any purpose and in any way, without any compensation for you or any third party.