What This Presentation Covers:
Wrap up the series with our existing building retrofit specialists as they discuss the day’s main takeaways. You’ll listen in as they answer the live questions we received from our audience.
You'll Learn About:
- Summarize the critical steps you need to take when developing a retrofit plan.
- Explain the importance of understanding policy drivers when you are identifying project goals and constructing an existing building retrofit plan.
- Describe common hurdles you are likely to face during your retrofit planning and implementation process.
- Identify unique retrofit solutions implemented by both private and institutional owners and managers to meet their internal objectives and renewals plans.
- Format: 1 hour recording + slides
- Audience: This course will be of interest to owners and managers of building portfolios who may be seeking guidance on how to prioritize capital renewals; or who are unsure how to embed energy, emissions, and climate resiliency considerations into their planning process to meet fast-evolving policies and codes; or who simply want to learn how to protect their assets in a changing climate. This includes private and institutional owners.
This presentation is delivered by: Michael Arndt, Leo Glaser, Sarah Gray, Christy Love, Monte Paulsen, Michael Roche, and Brett Webster.